-
July 1st, 2001, 10:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For the past two and a half years..I have chatted at partyhouse...and in that time..I have lost friends..because they disappeared..because they lost access to the net..because they moved on with their lives..But in the past couple of months..I find myself..losing friendships..for Not taking a side...
Today..July 1, 2001..I lost what I considered..a very dear friend..
It saddens me to think..that the friendships built here...are lost that easily..that ppl can just walk away..but it happens..it's happened a few times to me in the past week..
I guess...i am naive to think..that anyone holds as much meaning to the chat friendships as I do...so I set myself up..I need to learn to have thicker skin..and to remember that the puter has an off switch..and when that off switch is engaged...everyone here disappears..
My appologies to all..I have been stressed a lot lately...and I know that others do not come here to live my stress..I will endeavor to keep it out of the room in future..
For those that i have considered very special in my life here...Thank you..for helping me to get thru all this stuff..it's meant a lot to me..
To those that I have lost..It has been great knowing you...you have taught me a valuable lesson in chat life...Real time..
Be good to one another...if it really matters..cause eventually..you may have to draw on that.
-
July 2nd, 2001, 12:57 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*hugs you real tight* dunno what happened, but I know what you are going thru...you need to talk...you know how to get ahold of me *S
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
-
July 2nd, 2001, 11:25 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*BFSigh
I know exactly what your feeling all too well...
the 'taking of sides' thing is bullshit..
no REAL friend would make you 'take a side'
....i'd question that friendship
something to think about...
-
July 2nd, 2001, 11:48 AM
#4
Inactive Member
gee, should i take a wild guess at who's twisting their friend's arm to choose a side?
*siiiiiigh* idiots some people are, honestly.....makes me SO happy i dont hafta deal with them in my online or offline life
no way in HELL would i stand for someone making me "choose" between them, or prove my LOYALTY........shows just how insecure some people really are, despite their elaborate efforts to come off as anything but
hey, deb? forget this person, and whatever you do, please dont allow them to sour you towards everyone else who would treat you, as mel said, as a TRUE friend, and not some fake friend with a list of conditions
just distance yourself and pray that some day they become aware of their behavior and perhaps do something to change it........luckily by that time, it wont be at your expense
*hugs you*......i hate seeing someone as kind as you being put through such emotional blackmail, it really turns my stomach
-
July 5th, 2001, 10:05 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
DEb...*hugs ya close and tight*..I have met alot of people on the net..and each one has been special in there own way. You my dearest friend are one of a kind..always willing to listen even if it means taking time away from your life..always ready to lend your shoulder for a cry..even if it means setting aside your need to cry.never do you take sides..always there for each one to give your endless supply of sharp wit and wisdom to..whether we want to hear it or not..You know how to soften the blow..*S..You are truly an angel..never ever think otherwise..As far as losing friends..DEb.true friends never leave!..One more thing...I LOVE U!..never ever change!!
-
July 7th, 2001, 10:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Deb you are the sweetest kindest friend any person would dream to have and I will always treat you as such as long as I stay alive, My time we spend with you and your family fills me with nothinng but joy and happiness and we will do this from yrs to come
Love ya Tazzy
-
July 7th, 2001, 10:45 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Ahhh..thanks guys..*S*..I feel MUCH better..I have one friend..that still hasn't returned..and i'm kinda worried about him...But..i'm sure i'll be able to work things out with him..*S*
[email protected]ys have fun with you!!..You know we are buds..and that isn't going to change any time real soon..*S*..Thanks for the great evening..*S*
-
July 8th, 2001, 12:18 AM
#8
Inactive Member
*VVBS*...HE"S BACK!!!!...*clicking her heels*
It's been a week..and I wasn't sure he was coming back..But..he did!!!
This is a personal message..to him...and he knows who he is...I love ya...I am so sorry I let you down..and hurt you..*P*
Thank you..for accepting my appology..*hugs ya*
-
July 15th, 2001, 10:23 PM
#9
Inactive Member
i miss your naughty time....*LOL*
*smoches you, smacks your behind and runs*
*beep beep*
*flicks his lighter*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks